Hi everyone!! So I feel like it’s been years since I’ve published a post. I’m so sorry about that. I could try and make excuses about how school is just to busy , but really I’m just very good a procrastinating. So anyone today I am feeling very autumnal and am really in the mood for being cozy. So here is a list of the five things I do to get cozy on a chilly fall day:
- Light a candle. I love my pecan waffles candle from bath and body works. But I also have a pumpkin pie candle and apple candle from the drugstore that I’m loving.
- Get a good book. Fall is the perfect time of year to tuck into a good book. I’ve been really into classic novels. I am currently reading the True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle. So far it’s really good.
- Make a warm cup of something. Personally I like hot chocolate at night and tea in the morning. But honestly just pick whatever makes you feel cozy and warm.
- Run a bath. Nothing is better on a cold fall night then having a nice hot bath. Especially a lush bath. I love the butter ball bath bomb when the weather changes, it’s just so soothing and the smell is so nice and relaxing. Ahh I love lush.
- Take a deep breathe. Fall is an amazing time to look outside at the beautiful colours changing and take a deep breathe. It’s a good time to just take a second and appreciate things as they are right now. Decide what you want to do with the rest of the year and go for it.
So that is my little list of things I love to do in the fall. School can be such a hectic time if you don’t take some time for yourself. Make sure you take care of yourself and enjoy the seasons changing. Talk to you soon. Bye