Hello everybody! so i really just did not feel like doing a beauty or fashion post today. I tried my best to think of one that i wanted to do, but nothing came to mind. So instead i decided to share with you the music that has been putting me in the mood for spring. Some of the music is a bit old ,but I’m one of those people that if i like a song I really don’t care what year its from. Anyways I hope you enjoy!
- Beautiful Day by Joshua Radin (makes me feel like dancing in the sun)
- We’ve Got Tonight by Glee Cast( I’ve been really in love with glee recently)
- Toothbrush by DNCE ( such an overlooked gem)
- Sun Is Up(Ultra Music) by Inna( for something with a bit more of a party feel)
- Me and My Girls by Selena Gomez ( for those girls night in or out)
- Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots ( cause its finals time and i am definitely stressed out)
And last but not least my all time favourite song for spring and summer nights,
- Starlight by Taylor Swift ( no explanation needed)
I hope you enjoyed this little list I’ve complained. There is so much good music out right now that I’m sure I’ve forgotten some. If i have missed any songs that your loving this spring please leave it in the comments below. And please let me know if you want me to do more posts like this , posts not related to beauty. Have a great week!