Hello everybody! So it’s been a few weeks since I’ve posted anything. I’m have lots for this month though so look forward to lots of post’s. Anyway this week I am doing a review of a new neutrogena tinted moisturizer that also helps to fight spots on acne prone skin.
I have been using this for about a month now and I LOVE it!! It has completely changed the makeup game for me.
- Smells amazing. Like really fresh grapfruit.
- Feels like nothing on the skin.
- Moisturizes dry spots and drys up acne.
- Doesn’t blend very easily. Be very careful around the jaw line and hair line.
- Is much darker than the bottle says. I got fair/light and it’s my summer colour when I’m quite tan. It’s also a bit orange so be careful if you don’t like orange undertones.
All in all I love this product mainly because it has helped clear up my skin so much. Instead of getting big pimples and such, I get much smaller little bumps almost that nobody notices. My skin looks better with and without makeup on and it gets much less oily throughout the day. I would totally recommend to anyone with problem or oily skin.
Hope you enjoyed and have a great day!