Hello everybody! So today I thought I would do something that may not be the most exciting blog post but one that I think is nessasary for this blog to keep growing. I have kept pretty private about my personal life in regards to what I share on this blog. However I would like to change that slightly and open up to all of you more. So here are 10 seeimingy random things about me.
- My favourite colour is yellow. It makes me feel happy and bright and optimistic and I just love it.
- I teach dance. I adore dance and my little once that I have helped teach for the last few years.
- I’m 18 years old and in grade 12. Soon to be off to uni which I’m sure I’ll do many posts on.
- My dream home is a flat on Notting hill in London. Honestly though I would be happy to live in a cardboard box as long as it was in one of the many beautiful cities in England.
- I play guitar very poorly.
- I love to read but never remember to do it. Currently I’m reading eat pray love and it’s very enlightening but not the most exciting book I’ve ever read.
- I’m obsessed with Gilmore Girls!! “It’s a lifestyle. It’s a religion. ”
- I am going to university in the fall to begin the process of getting my education degree so I can continue to do what I love, spend time with kids who are so excited to learn.
- I have never been in a real relationship. I had one brief one in junior high which resulted in me finding one of my best friends and I just recently had a very confusing 5 day one.
- I love nothing more than my friends and family. I have some amazing people in my life who I am so incredible grateful for.
Well I hope that this has made you feel more connected to me. I feel like I could keep going forever but no one really needs to know that much about me. Hope you have all had a good weekend and I’ll talk to you very soon.