Hello everybody! How are you today? I hope everyone is really good! So today I wanted to try something a little different and I really love to read/look at the pictures of this type of post. I have to admit that I forgot throughout the day to photograph any of my drinks past breakfast so I did have half of a corona lift beer in the afternoon not photographed and many glasses of water.
This last week I was in Palm Springs for spring break so this is what I ate in a day on vacation. If u would like one from an average day at home or what I eat on a school day please just let me know and I would be happy to do that. Hope you enjoy this little change up!
- Kirkland Nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Black berries, bananas and raspberries
- Kashi honey granola
- Naked green goddess smoothie
- Chipotle burrito bowl (YUMMY) with brown rice, chicken, black beans, medium and hot salsa, guacamole and lettuce
- Coke Zero with lots and lots of ice
- Grapes and blackberries
- Homemade bran muffin with raisins. Covered my muffin in lots of sugar free strawberry jam not in the picture.
I had a chocolate covered biscuit for dessert but I ate it so fast that no pictures were taken…oops. I hope you enjoyed this post! I found it surprisingly difficult to remember to take the images throughout the day but I really enjoyed it and it you did as well I will for sure do another in the future. Thank you so much for reading. See you very soon!